liferingsoberliving liferingsoberliving@LifeRing.groups.ioHave you been sober for a year or more? Are you comfortable with sobriety as a way of life, but still desire interaction with a sobriety support group? Sober Living was formed for sober people who no longer struggle with cravings or the day-to-day effort of staying sober. If you've been asking yourself "what now?" maybe this group is for you.
Sober Living is a discussion group focused on life after sobriety. On the issues affecting your life now that drinking is no longer an option. If you're past "getting" sober and are now doing the living part (losing weight, looking for a job, exploring new interests, making new friends), consider this group in addition to traditional sobriety support.
Sober Living is not a replacement for existing LifeRing support groups, face-to-face or on-line. Those groups need members with long-term sobriety who can provide information, advice, and support to those still struggling to find firm footing. It is intended as a supplement to address the unique needs of those who've built up some significant sober time
- 82 Members
- 1,055 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of lifering-email-groups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.