liferingSDR liferingSDR@LifeRing.groups.ioLifeRing Secular Dual Recovery (LSDR) is aimed at providing support for those in recovery from addiction who also suffer from mental illness and disabling or limiting emotional distress. It is NOT intended to provide therapy and is NOT a place from which to seek the sort of help that only professional, trained people can provide. LSDR seeks to provide a place for sharing of experiences, giving and receiving support and exchanging ideas and advice about the interplay of addictive thinking and mental distress. General support for addiction issues can be found in other LifeRing email groups. And there are many non-LifeRing sites that provide group support for various mental illnesses. This group hopes to combine the two issues in a helpful and nurturing way, offering positive, non-judgmental support to one another.
- 117 Members
- 1,008 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of lifering-email-groups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.