LifeRing Email Groups lifering-email-groups@LifeRing.groups.io
LifeRing Email Groups
Please look at your email from Groups.io for further instructions.
LifeRing Email Groups
General Email groups
- LSRmail - The original, and largest, LifeRing e-mail group. In its seventeenth year of providing online sober support. The membership includes both those new to sobriety and folks with many years clean and sober. Originally created to bring together those without access to face-to-face groups, it has grown to include many who use it as an adjunct to their in-person meetings. Support is freely given and received from members around the world at almost any hour of the day or night. Overseen by founder and continuing listmeister Tom Shelley, LSRmail offers a friendly, comfortable, unmoderated atmosphere. All list communication is confidential to members only.
- LSRsafe - An email list for those seeking Support, Affirmation, Friendship, and Encouragement (S.A.F.E.). It’s a strong, secure place where we seek to nurture the ‘sober self’ that exists inside us all. This list is lightly moderated in an attempt to discourage disruptive or abusive postings, and personal attacks on members are not tolerated.
- LifeRing Sober Living - Have you been sober for a year or more? Are you comfortable with sobriety as a way of life, but still desiring interaction with a sobriety support group? Sober Living was formed for sober people who no longer struggle with cravings or the day-to-day effort of staying sober. If you want to know “what now?” maybe this group is for you.
- LifeRing Secular Dual Recovery - Sometimes those seeking sobriety also suffer from emotional and mental challenges that can make recovery more difficult. LifeRing SDR is a safe place to discuss those highly personal issues among people who may not share the particular problem, but who understand what it’s like to deal with life-limiting issues in addition to addiction. Whether the difficulty is depression, or anxiety, or some other emotional/psychological challenge, the members of this group will listen and respond with positive and supportive messages.
LifeRing Organizational Email Groups
- LifeRing Convenors - For people worldwide starting or leading meetings or doing other service work with LifeRing. Do you want to start a new meeting, but the idea is too scary? Already have a meeting, but want advice? This is the place to get support!
- ePals - for people supporting the ePals program.
LSR UK - An email list for anyone in and around the UK who is interested in secular sobriety.
- 1,400 Members
- 2,799 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to moderators.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.