LSRUK LSRUK@LifeRing.groups.ioWelcome to the British LifeRing support mailing list. Our purpose is to offer a forum for recovery from alcohol and other addictions, based on abstinence. We are a secular group dedicated to providing an alternative to those which stress supernatural or religious paths to recovery. We believe that the only people who can really know what a recovering person is going through are people who have been addicted themselves and are working successfully on their own recovery.
LSRUK is a sub-group of LSR, the international recovery movement.
- 62 Members
- 4,431 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of lifering-email-groups.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.